Hyatt Regency Phoenix
122 North Second Street
Phoenix, Arizona, USA, 85004
Tel: +1 602 252 1234
Fax: +1 602 254 9472
Discover the vibrant heart of the Southwest at Hyatt Regency Phoenix. Set within the center of this cosmopolitan city, our hotel is an urban oasis of comfort and calm. From spacious suites to delicious dining and beyond, we invite you to immerse yourself in the very essence of downtown Phoenix.
Here are just a few of the ways you can enjoy your stay:
• Unwind in spacious guestrooms and suites with scenic views of the valley and the city skyline
• Explore the Southwest, tour the city’s sights by helicopter, discover something new at a local museum or browse nearby shops
• Experience our vibrant location, situated between the desert and the mountains
• Invigorate your stay, with a visit to our outdoor pool and take a relaxing dip in the hot tub
• Treat the family to something unforgettable, with activities to entice mom, dad, the little ones and everyone in between
• Indulge in masterfully crafted culinary options, all thoughtfully sourced and carefully served
• Unleash your potential with a memorable meeting, or a special event that promises to surprise and inspire
Enjoy easy access to the best of Phoenix, surrounded by panoramic city and valley views, delicious dining and new experiences. Make your reservations at Hyatt Regency Phoenix today.
Make a Reservation
Most Recent Reviews:
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
©2013 Trip Advisor LLC.
Hyatt Regency Phoenix Hotel Offers Extra Value Dates For Meeting Planners Through 2014
A full 6% rebate on the master bill currently being offered when planners book conferences and events in Phoenix on Extra Value Dates.
Reviews of Copper Square Kitchen
Here’s what others have had to say about Copper Square Kitchen at Hyatt Regency Phoenix
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Flickr
Welcome to Hyatt Regency Phoenix 2.0
Phoenix Calendar of Events - 30% off
Check out the latest in sports, music and theater and explore Phoenix